Reds Host Chambersburg
This Saturday, Oct. 10, the Reds host Chambersburg. Kickoff for the Reds is at 1 p.m. at Model Secondary School for the Deaf. Reds' carpool leaves Duffy's at 11:25 a.m. Reds need to have boots on ready to warm up by Noon.
Directions for Reds
Model Secondary School for the Deaf
800 Florida Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Enter Gallaudet University Campus at the 8th St. entrance
- Turn right at Faculty Row (at the guard station) and follow the road as it bends to the left. Go past the football stadium and baseball field on your right.
- Take a left at the blue sign that says "Receiving."
- Drive through the tunnel and follow the road leading up the hill.
- At the top of the hill, turn right at the stop sign, onto Telegraph Hill Rd
- Make your first left and the field is up the hill on your left.
- There is a parking garage and a parking deck. No parking on the street.
2015-16 Membership and Match Fees Payment Plan: 8 monthly payments of $40 each.
2015-16 Membership Dues $100
2015 Fall Match Fees $100
The Washington Renegades RFC is incorporated as a non-profit public benefit corporation in the District of Columbia and has Federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Contributions to the club are tax deductible.
Washington Renegades Rugby Football Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 2067
Washington DC 20013-2067