Renegades Host Baltimore Flamingos on April 29
Saturday, April 29, the Renegades host Baltimore Flamingos at Model Secondary School for the Deaf. Kickoff is at 1 p.m.
Directions for Model Secondary School
Model Secondary School for the Deaf
800 Florida Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Enter Gallaudet University Campus at the 8th St. entrance
- Turn right at Faculty Row (at the guard station) and follow the road as it bends to the left. Go past the football stadium and baseball field on your right.
- Take a left at the blue sign that says "Receiving."
- Drive through the tunnel and follow the road leading up the hill.
- At the top of the hill, turn right at the stop sign, onto Telegraph Hill Rd
- Make your first left and the field is up the hill on your left.
- There is a parking garage and a parking deck. No parking on the street.
Renegades Featured in WETA's DC Neighborhoods Series
The Renegades have been featured in WETA's series on the neighborhoods of Washington, D.C. The series focuses on the history and the vibe of the city's neighborhoods. The Renegades are a DC institution.
Renegades at Bingham Cup in Nashville
2016-17 Membership Dues $100
Fall 2016 Match Fees $125
Spring 2017 Match Fees $125
2016-17 Payment Plan for Membership Dues and Match Fees
Half Year Membership Dues (for players joining in Spring 2017)
The Washington Renegades RFC is incorporated as a non-profit public benefit corporation in the District of Columbia and has Federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Contributions to the club are tax deductible.
Washington Renegades Rugby Football Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 2067
Washington DC 20013-2067